Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hamburg Miniatur Wunderland

This is my 2nd time to Hamburg, Germany (for a week from 23rd Aug to 30th Aug). Although I was there last year in Sept and stay for 2 weeks, I didn't have much chances to sight see but I do have during this trip. Thanks for the location of the hotel we have stayed. Steinberger Hotel, more expensive than Ibis Alster I have stayed last year (in fact double of Ibis) but it's near to most of our customer, interest site and shopping. Quite a pleasant trip except for the heat.


I was walking towards Miniatur Wunderland from hotel and I saw this beautiful bridge.


There, I reach Miniatur Wunderland. Nice building too and there are other interest site and theatre at this building too.

This is not real but it looks really "REAL". If you wonder why the photo is so dark or why do I visit this "wonderland" at night. Thanks to the lighting effects in this wonderland. There will be times when it is morning, afternoon, evening and night time by control of lightings. Miniatur Wunderland consist of "exhibits" from Germany, Switzerland, Italy and etc. They are planning to expand to other countries like India, Scandinavia etc.

This is really a miniature wonderland.... everything moves here and it looks so realistic.

Stadium filled up with thousands of fans as there is a soccer match in progress. Sorry, I really don't know what stadium is this.

There's snow and winter in "Miniatur Wunderland" too

This looks grand and trains moving on the tracks so took a photo of it. In fact, all train moves and most of the trucks and bus in this city moves too.

Cars moving in and out of a tunnel in Autobahn. Believe me, all objects are placed so close to visitors that you can really pluck one or two items off the city.

A scene in "Night in the Museum"?

This is one of my favourite part of the exhibits. Thousands of fans watching a concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment