Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sales Everywhere

There are so many sales everywhere recently. What I mean is sales that are really worth to spend for. Was in IMM with my parents on Friday night as they wanted to buy some cheap jackets in "Giant". Saw that there is one booth selling perfume at half price or at least 30% off I guess. There is a huge variety, Hugo Boss, CK, Burberry, Guy Laroche, Benetton, Polo, Davidoff etc. Well, bought a "Hummer" 125ml @ only $45.00 and "Guy Laroche Drakkar" 100ml @ only $40.00. Isn't that cheap??? Last night, I was with my friend at OG and they are having 20% off plus extra 7% off for GST. They are also doing clearance on some toys like "Indiana Jones". Bought a tank and a jeep only @ $10.00 each, original price is $39.90, that is about 75% less and they still less extra 7%, so I am paying $9.30 for each. This is really good buy but seriously I do not collect Indy toys, second thoughts, I seriously like Indy's movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment