Sunday, February 22, 2009

Go! Go! YRV

Hiya... This is my first post. Why "Go! Go! Jedison"? I am inspired by the "Go! Go!" theme of my beloved car, YRV. "Go! Go!" sounds like "加油" to me but a cooler way to express it.







Above is my "小黄", though its not an expensive car but has serve me well all these years and I love it very much. Actually if I can afford, I would like to keep it forever but rather not possible for me to own 2 cars at one time. But, if I can own only 1 car for life, that will be the Citroen SM (SM stands for Sports Maserati). It's a Citroen that is 2 doors that looks like a spaceship and had a Maserati engine in it. Anyone ever wonders why old Citroen had their rear wheel half covered? To keep the Cd (drag coefficient) low so as to let the car had the least resistance against the wind when moving. Based on this website, http://www.cmaas.cistron.nl/ , only not more than 13,000 units produced from 1970 to 1975. Only left hand drive is produced so we are not getting any in Singapore! Oh, how can I get my hands on this car if I can afford it one day?

I am also a toy car collector, mainly vintage Tomicas but anything that interests me, I will buy and add into my collection. See the miniature version of my car.




1 comment: