Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pmax Morris Van


Boxes of Pmax Morris Minor


Nice Box!




Whole fleet of Pmax van & close up of van



The Morris van arrived last week!!!! But my box is not ready yet. I hope I can get them ready by 1st week of March as my dearest big bro flying to UK on 9th March to visit our 衣食父母(Customers). These are actually our corporate gift for year 2009. The imprint is design by me, ok, I use my mouth to instruct my younger brother on the designing on the software with the help of sketch I have done up. This van has travel a long way from country of origin to Singapore. Order was placed to Saico of Hong Kong, vans are sent from the factory in China to Kulua Lumpur for imprinting purpose and land transported to Singapore after imprint done.


















"Prototype" of the box















I am thinking what to do next year as it is our 10th anniversary. Last year, I did a solar key chain with our logo on it that flashes.


Did check with Corgi of UK but minimum quantity is 1000 pcs and approx. $12.00 per set based on 1/43 scale of their vehicles (ex-works China). Good thing about Corgi is, they have a good reputation for diecast and definately a worthy product for serious collectors and best of all, they produced certificate for every cars.


Big bro, if you are reading this, maybe we should plan for 2010. What should we do next since it is our 10th anniversary. Cup, Cap, Pen.... ???? Since 2010 is World Cup year, should we do a mouse pad with 32 flags of all qualified countries? Since our list of customers are from Soccer expert nations (England, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Japan etc). Well, just a suggestion.







No comments:

Post a Comment